Monday, September 15, 2014

An Update on Asher

Asher just began a class for "older 3's" at a preschool in our town. He loves his teachers and is enjoying playing, learning, and making new friends. His teachers tell me he is "working on following directions". Yes. We know all about that. ;-)

Here's a few pics from his first few days of school...






Asher also recently started soccer - his first team sport. He has several buddies on his team and the coach is my good friend, Nicole. I would offer to help but I'll spare the team my "expertise". ;-)








Two of Asher's best little buddies are Sam...


And our neighbor, Desmond...


That's a whole lotta trouble right there! ;-) He loves them so much and calls them his "brothers". ;-)

My favorite time of the day is reading stories to him at bedtime. We just started reading a children's Bible and even though he probably doesn't understand a lot of it, I know he's picking quite a bit. He repeats everything I say and asks lots of questions. I'm pretty sure God has big plans for this little guy ;-)  We love him so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment