Thursday, April 18, 2019

Our Laundry Room Makeover

I can not begin to tell you how awful the paint color was in our laundry room until it's recent makeover. Think early 2000's turquoise blue with a gold bronze wash on top of that. It was bad. Really, really bad. So we did away with that paint color and also extended our room out by only about 6 feet but it helps it feel so much bigger. I also got to add a "Command Center Wall" like I've been wanting for a very long time now.







Some friends of mine asked what "jobs" Asher & Mercy do around the house so I thought I'd share them here. I actually made these cards last year so they are due for some additional responsibilities. I'll have to work on those soon ;-) 



A HUGE thank you goes out to reVision Renovations for helping make this room possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment