Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Fun Day in the Snow!

We were so excited to have snow this year so Asher could experience it for the first time! Our first snow was on Thursday, Dec. 5th. Asher didn't know what to think of it at first and said, "Asher scared of snow! Hold me!"


Then on the next day he went out and played with the girls and didn't want to come back in! He had so much fun and he cried when we made him come in on occasion to get warm. The temps were in the 20's and the wind was so cold. I'm a wimp in this kind of weather so I got pics from my dining room window! ;-)

Play time with Kenzie...














And play time with Abby...








Lots of snow = Time to make snow ice cream! My friend, Brandi, shared this recipe with me a few years ago - so easy to make and so good!









No comments:

Post a Comment