Saturday, May 3, 2014

Our Collage Wall

I have had a big, empty wall space above our piano for the longest time. I thought about putting up a Scripture wall decal or a large canvas but then I thought that would be too plain and I have a hard time doing "plain". So I started collecting things in a similar color family to create a large collage wall. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I love everything in it because most of the items are things my girls have made or pics of my kids so it makes me smile ;-)

First I laid everything out on the floor...


Then I gradually built it out, beginning at the bottom right-hand corner...




I had to add a row of things on the left side to make it balanced over the piano...


Here's a few of the items close up...



   

No comments:

Post a Comment